About Me

My name is Sung-Woo Park and i was born in Seoul, Korea. I came to the US when i was 6 months old. I basically lived here my whole life. My hometown in US is in Illinoise. But i moved here due to financial difficulties 4 years ago (2006). I'm not much of a hardworker in School, just like to goof off, sleep, and always think about entertainment first.

Polydactyly

Polydactyly
An X-Rayed version on a person with Polydactyly

Phenylketonuria

Phenylketonuria
A young child with Phenylketonuria

Patau Syndrome

Patau Syndrome
A baby born with Patau Syndrome

Monday, May 3, 2010

Phenylketonuria: No diet

If untreated, the metabolism of the diet in phenylalanine results in accumulation of the amino acid in body fluids with resultant, progressive, and mental retardation

No comments:

Post a Comment